Friday, October 26, 2007

New Show. New Song. New Dogs.


That's right, I have a show this Tuesday, October 30, at The Space in
Hamden, CT. I know it's a school night but I'll be finished with my set no
later than 10:00 so come and tough it out. This is a great venue, and I'm
the featured act of the evening. Music starts at 7:00 and I go on at 9:00,
so get there a little early!

Today has been a great day so far because I just finished a new song that
will hopefully be ready for Tuesday night. I've been working on a few
things, but this one just finished up faster than the others. I don't have
a title for you yet, but hopefully by the end of the night on Tuesday I'll
have a live recording that I can post online. All I can really tell you is
that it's a piano song, so for those of you who have been asking me to
write more songs on the piano - this one's for you!

As for other news, I don't really have new dogs, but our landlords' dogs
have been sleeping over and hanging out lately. I posted a picture of the
boys for you to see. The guys are pretty old so they really just lay around, but sometimes I can get
them to fetch a ball once or twice. Anyway, Buddy is on the left and Casey
is on the right. They're just too cute!

Hope everyone is well, and I hope to see you at a show soon!
Kristen

Tuesday, October 30
9 p.m.
$5
The Space
295 Treadwell St.
Hamden, CT
203.288.7876

Friday, November 2
9 p.m.
$5 suggested donation
Jitters Coffee House
1273 Queen St.
Southington, CT
860.747.1100

Saturday, November 3
11 a.m.
$ 10
Rooms With a View Fundraiser
Southport Congregational Church
524 Pequot Ave.
Southport, CT
203.255.159

No comments: