Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Amazing Weekend!

Friends,

I had an incredible weekend.

It all started on Friday night, with an amazing New CD Party. I could not have asked for anything more, and I thank all of you who were there to support me! (I know this means some of you were there in spirit...) It was a great night!

Here's one of my favorite shots from the evening - it's pretty easy to see that I was really into it.

Friday CD Party

Then on Saturday morning, Bryan was presented with a humanitarian award from the United Church of Christ Conference. It was an award celebrating all that he and Simply Smiles have accomplished. I was so proud!

Bryan, Living Waters

And to end our amazing weekend...we adopted a little dog from a rescue! He's a lab mix, and his name is Chip. You'll be meeting him on tour!

Chip jpg small

That's it. An amazing weekend.

See you all soon,
Kristen

No comments: