Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Last night in St. Paul

Well, again, I can't believe how much fun I'm having playing at different places and seeing so many different people. Last night in St. Paul I played at Dunn Brothers on Grand Avenue, and the turnout was great. (Thanks to all who came out!!)

I had a chance to catch up with friends from college and high school, and it was cool to hear all of the different things people are up to. This has been such a positive tour, not only because I've been selling so many CD's (which has been a pleasant number each night) but because I've gotten to meet so many people and to reconnect with so many old friends.

Today Gaby and I head to Eau Claire, WI for a special show at Benny Ha Ha's Art Supply, I think it's going to be pretty great, and I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of a venue it's going to turn out to be.

Thanks again to all of you who are staying in touch, writing me such kind e-mails, and calling to see how the trip has been going! I'm so grateful to you for thinking of me.

Take care, and I'll update you on tonight's show later!
Kristen

No comments: