Saturday, August 09, 2008

The Brink Lounge in Madison

Last night was a great turn out, yet again. My brother outdid himself with this show, and brought a bunch of people to see me at the Brink Lounge.

It was a pretty cool lounge area, with great drinks, and delicious pizza, so I was a happy girl. I got to reconnect and see people that I haven't seen in years. Everything went very well until our drive home...

My parents got a flat tire on the way from Madison to Green Bay at midnight! It was crazy, they ended up getting home at 2 a.m. those party animals, I think they just wanted to wait up and greet their anniversary like rock stars (happy 39th m & d!).

I'm tired tonight and have to get up to sing for 8:15 tomorrow morning, so I'll leave you with a few photos.

Here I am at The Brink Lounge - check out those fancy stage lights!



Here's Gaby with my friends Sarah, Jay and their kiddos Henry and Brin.



Thanks so much for following along. Tomorrow morning I'm singing as a musical guest at Calvary Lutheran Church, and the next show is in St. Paul, MN on Tuesday. We'll be at Dunn Brothers on Grand Ave - stop in if you're in the neighborhood!

No comments: