Friday, August 21, 2009

My best show ever!

Ok, so just a quick blog tonight because I'm so sleepy! I just had to tell you about my show at The Cup O' Joy!! This is the best show that I've ever played...I had so much fun! The room was packed, the sound system is amazing, I sold a bunch of CDs, and they gave me a tin of cookies in the green room! (Don't worry, I only ate one.)



Plus, they made a DVD of my performance tonight, so I will be able to post a few more songs on youtube...yay. I'll let you know as soon as I have anything new posted. One of the coolest parts of tonight was seeing a lot of friends. I enjoyed catching up with everyone, and as always, meeting new people as well. And something really cool? My two piano teachers were there tonight to hear me play. I would have to say...they probably both liked "Back to Piano" the most! How wonderful of them to come out and support me!



Again, sorry for the short blog, but I'm really tired and need to get some rest! Tomorrow afternoon I'm playing at a wedding (at a haunted lighthouse...I'll keep looking for ghosts...maybe friends of the ghost from The Rider Inn??), and then tomorrow night I'm playing in Neenah, WI at The Rock Island Cafe. Then Sunday morning I'm playing at Calvary Lutheran Church and Sunday night I'll be hanging out with my family as I take the evening off. (Sorry Minneapolis friends, the house concert fell through...I'm really sorry and I'll get something set up soon!)

Thanks again so much for following along with my adventures, and yay to the best night ever!!

No comments: